As a purpose-driven brand, we connect humanity, and by doing so, drive forward empathy and a deeper respect and care for our planet and the people within it.
With that in mind, Delta’s ESG strategy is centered on lowering our carbon footprint, driving forward a diverse workforce that values equity and inclusion, and living these values in the communities where we live work and serve.
We are positioning ourselves to be a driver of change, for this generation and beyond.
The Administrative Assistant will report to Health and Wellness Directors and team. The candidates must be able to work independently to perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties. The candidate must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 60 words per minute.
- Possesses advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and strong working knowledge of Windows-based applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be team-oriented and able to coordinate activities across multiple departments working closely with administrative assistants in other areas.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills necessary to screen and route calls and make inquiries regarding business processes or schedules and be able to communicate and direct the assignments and responsibilities of others as necessary.
- Has the necessary skills to effectively write business correspondence.
- Strong intrapersonal skills are necessary to greet visitors, customers, and business partners or to make inquiries and exchange business information.
- Must be able to apply attention to detail sufficiently to ensure that information is accurate and correct, that documents are grammatically correct, and that work is completed in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to coordinate the schedules of multiple aspects of projects assigned by individual staff members or vendors.
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of staff from frontline employees to executive staff.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.