Our Cabin Crew are actually international residents who share a collective ardour for caring for our friends, impressed by the standard Arabian hospitality present in our dwelling, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our visitor’s expectations and encourage our prospects by progressive hospitality while guaranteeing the onboard security of every of our friends. We’re presently in search of distinctive folks to affix our workforce of award successful Cabin Crew. When you have a want to offer world class in-flight service while travelling the world, we encourage you to use for one among these actually wonderful positions.
Training & Expertise:
- Minimal Excessive Faculty certification or any increased training
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; one other language is a further profit
- Have to be not less than 21 years previous on the date of becoming a member of
- Assured in water and be capable to swim with assistance from a flotation system
- Minimal peak is 165cm.
- No tattoos or physique piercing (exception for one earring within the decrease lobe of every ear for females solely) that will be seen while carrying the Etihad uniform (bandages and beauty coverings will not be permitted)
- No felony report
- Glorious private presentation, fashion and picture
- Prepared to serve alcohol, together with in the course of the holy month of Ramadan
- Prepared to adjust to UAE and GCAA visa, medical and well being screening necessities
- Communication Abilities – Glorious
- Buyer Orientation -Glorious
- English Language abilities – Glorious
About Etihad Airways:
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was shaped in 2003 to carry “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over time, we’ve got grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified international aviation and journey firm, which is likely one of the world’s most acclaimed trade manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a 12 months and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.