ExecuJet, part of the of the Luxaviation Group, is a leading global business aviation organisation offering a diverse range of services including aircraft management for private and commercial registered aircraft, aircraft charter, aircraft completions management, CAMO and fixed base operations. ExecuJet has operations in six regions – Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East, embracing a workforce of more than 1,000 experienced staff.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified Bombardier Global XRS/6000 Captain to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Bombardier Global XRS/6000 Captain to be permanently based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform duties and responsibilities as detailed in the ExecuJet Operations Manual;
- Ensure that the aircraft are operated in accordance with ExecuJet standard operating procedures;
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed best practices;
- Actively participate in the ExecuJet Quality and Safety Management Systems and Training Program.
- Current ATPL;
- Current Class One Medical;
- Bombardier Global Type Rating
- English proficient;
- Minimum Experience:
- Total Time 4000 Hours
- Multi Engine 2000 Hours
- Jet 2000 Hours
- Jet Command 1000 Hours
- Previous experience in Asia;
- Highly motivated;
- Dedicated to delivering excellent service;
- Aviation service oriented.
As required by Flight and Duty limitations.
Closing Date for Applications:
Friday 27th May 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding company. All applications will remain confidential
If you are interested in joining us, but cannot find a vacancy that matches your skills, knowledge and experience, we welcome speculative applications via the link below. We shall review all applications submitted and contact you if a suitable vacancy arises.
It should be noted that we do not accept speculative applications from Recruitment Agencies and any unsolicited applications will automatically become the property of ExecuJet Aviation Group.