Gulf Air, The National Carrier of Kingdom of Bahrain
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 49 cities in 27 countries.
The airline operates double daily flights or more to 10 regional cities, in addition to select destinations in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air currently serves all its destinations with a combination of wide and narrow body fleet of 33 aircraft. The modern fleet will herald a new era for Gulf Air as it continues to enhance its product and service offering. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects Bahrain to the world and, as such, is a key national infrastructure asset, serving as a powerful driver for the economy and supporting the Kingdom’s on-going economic growth. With its mobile app and Bahrain stopover programme, the airline promotes Bahrain as a tourist destination to the world.
Gulf Air has been the Title Sponsor of the FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX ever since it made history as the first Formula 1 Grand Prix to be held in the Middle East in 2004. In addition, the airline has been Official Carrier of the biennial Bahrain International Airshow since it was first held in 2010.
- Take a look at the vacancies listed in Job Search section.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Read the selected position requirements carefully.
- When you decide on the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. Make sure you save your password somewhere safe in case you can’t remember it when you want to log onto the site again.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be precise with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure it is understandable, well organised and up to date.
- Make sure you make a note of the title of the position you’ve applied for.
- If you want to amend or update your CV you can do so by logging onto the Job Search section using your user name and password.
We offer highly attractive remuneration packages, including a full range of generous benefits. Our benefits are just a part of our commitment to you, and evidence that your success and peace of mind are important to us.
The range and level of benefits varies according to your position within the company. The benefits associated with the position for which you are applying, will be made clear during the recruitment process and upon commencement with the company.
|Direct Entry Rated Captains for Airbus||HEAD QUARTER|
|ASSISTANT LEGAL ADVISOR||HEAD QUARTER|
|DUTY ENGINEER – ISLAMABAD||PAKISTAN|
|COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST||HEAD QUARTER|
|INFORMATION ANALYST||HEAD QUARTER|
|FLIGHT ATTENDANT – BAHRAIN||HEAD QUARTER|
|AIRPORT DUTY OFFICER – COLOMBO||SRI LANKA|
|AIRPORT MANAGER – KARACHI||PAKISTAN|
|STATION SECURITY OFFICER – PEW||PAKISTAN|
|SERVICE DELIVERY ENGINEER||HEAD QUARTER|
|Reservation Sales Agent – Part time||HEAD QUARTER|
|LICENSED TECHNICIAN – LAHORE||PAKISTAN|