Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in-interviews for cabin crew on Saturday, 30 July 2022 in Singapore.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above.
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please see details of our walk-in-interviews:
Date: Saturday, 30 July 2022
Venue: Sands Expo & Convention Centre (MBS)
Level 3, Cassia Ballroom
10 Bayfront Avenue Singapore 018956
Registration will be open from 8.30am to 2.00pm.
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along the ALL the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Cert (if any)
- Deed Poll (where applicable)
- Entry/Re-entry Permit (for Singapore PR only)
- All Educational Certificates
- Vaccination Report from Health Hub (through Trace Together)
- NS Certificate and Transcripts (if applicable)
*Due to space constraints, candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview. There will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews.