SummaryDo you have a passion for travel, passion for innovating and passion for doing things differently? Are you willing to take little risks to achieve big dreams? If that’s you, take the leap and join us as a SCOOTechies!
About the Programme
Our Scoot Tech-Talent Experiential Programme (STEP) is a two-year accelerated technology graduate programme that aims to build a strong pipeline of young talents with in-demand technical skillsets and a deep understanding of the business and technology, to transform Scoot into the tech leader of aviation.
As a SCOOTechie, you will gain exposure and experience through on-the-job trainings and rotations across technology roles and agile squads and develop in-demand business and tech-focused skills and competencies that are highly sought-after in today’s job market.
On your 24 months of STEP adventure, you will undergo/receive:
- A curated suite of Learning Programmes to hone your skills and competencies
- Experiential learning by driving IT projects and implementing innovative solutions
- Structured rotations with Scoot’s Business Analytics team and a Product Development-focused stint of your choice (for example; web, mobile, middleware, chatbot, platform development, or technical solutioning)
- Guidance from a dedicated mentor to achieve your long-term career goals
What we look for in a SCOOTechie:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology with Honours or equivalent, from a renowned university
- Candidate with good technological knowledge with a Degree from other disciplines are welcome to apply
- Entry-level candidates with no more than 1 year of relevant experience (Experienced candidates may consider applying directly on a role of your preference)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage well with ambiguity and complexity
- You’re an AV and IT geek – have a passion for the Aviation industry and wanting to work in technology (If you have any personal projects to share with us, we would love to have a look!)
To become a SCOOTechie:
- You will go through a series of technical coding assessment, cognitive and personality tests
- Successful candidates who have passed the initial round of selection will be invited for an onsite assessment centre in January 2023
- The STEP Programme will commence in July 2023