Singapore Airlines will be conducting interviews for Direct Entry Second Officers. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Minimum qualification of GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must have obtained a minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, taken at one sitting
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees, fully correctable with optical aids. For candidates who have undergone corrective eye surgery, the pre-surgical visual acuity must meet the above requirements
- Possesses a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Holds a valid CPL/IR with frozen ATPL (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Minimum of 200 total flying hours as pilot of aeroplanes. A minimum of 100 PIC hours will be required for candidates holding foreign pilot licences
- Able to speak and understand English with ICAO English Level 6
- Minimum height requirement of 1.62m to carry out safety and emergency procedures on board
Successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating. Upon successful completion, you will undergo further training to become a First Officer.
Remuneration and Service Benefits:
A monthly allowance will be provided during your training phase. On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to serve for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our pilot recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline, and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Online application is now open.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the login page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the login page.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.