One word says it ALL.
We are an airline for the young, the young-at-heart and the value-seeking. People who remember that travel is all about spontaneous discovery, connections and fresh experiences. Simply put, people with Scootitude.
It’s in our DNA
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1, 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans
Our promise to you
At Scoot, we strive to deliver a great flight every time. There will be times however, where things don’t go according to plan. Usually, these moments are due to our strict adherence to flight safety standards or external factors such as weather or air traffic delays. Regardless of the reasons for your travel disruption, it’s important you understand your rights and responsibilities.
Scoot is empowering travellers like never before, but with this comes a greater responsibility to make your own decisions! We highly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance so you can ‘Scoot’ with peace-of-mind. To top it off, we’ve taken the time to publish our guest promise so you know exactly what you can expect from us. It’s not ‘fine-print’, but rather our straightforward and sincere commitment to you.
For Scoot flight to and from the U.S. only, please refer to our Customer Service Plan for more information.
Flying the left-hand seat of the versatile and efficient Airbus 320, you lead a team on-board to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance for our passengers and crew!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥3500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation with a
- MTOW of 50,000kg or more
- A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on Airbus A320
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A leader with a strong passion to nurture and guide fellow teammates
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence, and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!