About Malaysia Aviation Group
Malaysia Aviation Group (MAG) is a global aviation organisation comprising three focused business portfolios from Airlines, Aviation Services and E-Commerce & Travel Services Businesses.
Its current Airlines business portfolio that serves the global, domestic and segmented market comprises Malaysia Airlines – the national carrier of Malaysia, Firefly and MASwings – the regional airlines focused on serving communities across Malaysia, and AMAL by Malaysia Airlines – leading one-stop pilgrimage travel solutions centre.
MAG also focuses on Aviation Services business such as maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), cargo, ground handling and training that houses MAB Engineering, MASKargo – one-stop cargo logistic and terminal operations service provider, Aerodarat – one-stop ground handling solution provider and MAB Academy – one-stop Aviation and Hospitality Centre of Excellence.
Journify, the integrated one-stop travel and lifestyle digital platform represents the e-commerce & travel services business portfolio, focusing on providing end-to-end travel solutions, complementing its established strength and expertise in the airline and aviation services businesses.
With the clear business portfolios, MAG is set to achieve its vision anchored on becoming Asia’s Leading Travel and Aviation Services Group, focused on delivering highly customised, end-to-end travel solutions by 2023.
Join Our Team
About Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia, offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. We are among the few airlines to have won both a Skytrax five-star rating and World’s Best Cabin Crew award. Malaysia Airlines takes over 40,000 daily guests on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. We embody that incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
Since September 2015 the airline has been owned and operated by Malaysia Airlines Berhad. As a member of oneworld®, Malaysia Airlines and its partners in the global alliance offer a superior, seamless travel experience to more than 1,000 destinations in 150 plus countries, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including access to more than 650 airport lounges worldwide. Up to 90 destinations will be serviced across Asia, Africa, the Americas and the Middle East via a new codeshare partnership with Emirates, signed in early 2016.
We offer a dynamic and exciting environment that nurtures a diverse and talented team that work to make great things happen… and now you can be part of it.
Why Join Us?
- We are a new airline with aggressive goals in a highly competitive landscape.
- We are a community of people dedicated to helping our customers fulfill not just their travel needs but their travel dreams.
- We believe in hard work and we believe in each other.
- Bringing your best means you thrive in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone has the chance to practice leadership, create innovation and make a difference.
- Giving you our best means we help you move beyond your potential and reward you along the way.
- We offer competitive benefits and compensation commensurate to our industry and your experience.
- We offer performance-based incentive programmes bolstered by learning courses that cover technology refreshers to leadership development.
- We offer you the chance to help us build a new national icon so we become the pride of the people of Malaysia and the first choice of travellers around the globe.
- With nearly 12,000 employees in 53 cities, we focus on safe, on-time and friendly travel. Malaysia Airlines offers you a world of opportunities to be your best.
|Customer Services Officer, LHR||London Airport (LONAP|
|Senior Executive, Human Capital Business Driver||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Executive, In-Business HC Oversight||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Assistant Manager, Human Capital Business Driver (MESA)||Delhi Airport (DELAP)|
|Senior Executive, Culture||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Manager, Culture||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Manager, Human Capital Business Driver||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Executive, Ijourney||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Senior Executive, Payroll Operation||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Senior Executive, Recruitment||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|