Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Our talented and dedicated workforce joined us from over 160 nations from around the world, bringing their expertise and diverse experiences to deliver the best products and services for our global customer base.
The women of Emirates
Across the world every day, Emirates’ flights connect people and businesses, enabling travel, tourism and trade. Whether from the cockpit, or inside the aircraft cabin, on the ramp or at the hangar, at service desks across the world or from headquarters in Dubai, Emirates’ female employees make an important contribution to the successful operation of every one of the airline’s flights, every day.
A career with us is an opportunity to work with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry, to contribute to a world class experience that people have come to know and love. You will be part of a highly driven, bold workforce keen on delivering the most innovative products and services.
Experience the world as part of your career.
Who we are looking for:
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Assessment Day Details:
Date: 22nd November 2022
Time: 9:00 AM
Please apply online to be invited.
Invite only: Submit your application online to be selected for our invitation-only recruitment events.