Gulf Air, The National Carrier of Kingdom of Bahrain
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 49 cities in 27 countries.
The airline operates double daily flights or more to 10 regional cities, in addition to select destinations in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air currently serves all its destinations with a combination of wide and narrow body fleet of 33 aircraft. The modern fleet will herald a new era for Gulf Air as it continues to enhance its product and service offering. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects Bahrain to the world and, as such, is a key national infrastructure asset, serving as a powerful driver for the economy and supporting the Kingdom’s on-going economic growth. With its mobile app and Bahrain stopover programme, the airline promotes Bahrain as a tourist destination to the world.
Gulf Air has been the Title Sponsor of the FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX ever since it made history as the first Formula 1 Grand Prix to be held in the Middle East in 2004. In addition, the airline has been Official Carrier of the biennial Bahrain International Airshow since it was first held in 2010.
- To be the regional airline of choice with a global footprint and best in class
- To connect the Kingdom of Bahrain to the world.
- To enhance the customer experience by providing safe, reliable and seamless travel, combined with our culture and delivered with unique Arabian hospitality.
- To be an employer of choice driving an innovative, commercially sustainable business that supports the economy of the Kingdom of Bahrain and is built on the highest levels of integrity and corporate social responsibility.
To provide you with airline privileges
Working for a world-class airline means you’re entitled to world-class airline privileges too. Starting with concessional airline tickets for yourself and certain family members, we will honour these upon your individual requests. An additional annual leave ticket will also ensure that you get the opportunity to go home every year at our expense.
If you’d rather be globe trotting around the world to new and exciting destinations, then discounted air travel with Gulf Air and various other airlines are just the thing. Giving you the choice of a worldwide network of travel destinations, what more could you want. Just to go that one step further, we even offer the option of having the ticket costs deducted from your salary.
Another travel advantage we have to offer is cargo concessions for those essential items that need transportation around world.
- Take a look at the vacancies listed in Job Search section.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Read the selected position requirements carefully.
- When you decide on the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. Make sure you save your password somewhere safe in case you can’t remember it when you want to log onto the site again.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be precise with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure it is understandable, well organised and up to date.
- Make sure you make a note of the title of the position you’ve applied for.
- If you want to amend or update your CV you can do so by logging onto the Job Search section using your user name and password.
|Direct Entry Rated Captains for Airbus||HEAD QUARTER|
|ACCOUNTS OFFICER – DHAKA||BANGLADESH|
|AIRPORT MANAGER – DME||RUSSIA|
|Second Officer||HEAD QUARTER|
|TRAINING & PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST||HEAD QUARTER|
|RESERVATIONS & TICKETING AGENT – HYDERABAD||INDIA|
|SALES EXECUTIVE – KARACHI||PAKISTAN|
|Direct Entry Bahraini Rated First Officer for Airbus A 320||HEAD QUARTER|
|FLIGHT ATTENDANT – BAHRAIN||HEAD QUARTER|
|INFORMATION ANALYST||HEAD QUARTER|
|MAINTENANCE PROGRAM DUTY MANAGER||HEAD QUARTER|
|NETWORK ENGINEER||HEAD QUARTER|