Air Astana was included in late 2001 and its maiden flight was on the fifteenth Might 2002.
The inaugural was attended by President Nursultan Nazarbayev and Sir Richard Evans representing the 2 shareholders, the Authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and BAE Techniques PLC of the UK.
These shareholders stay dedicated companions within the airline, with the Authorities holding a 51 % share by its Samruk-Kazyna Nationwide Welfare Fund, and BAE Techniques PLC holding 49 %.
Working to the best requirements
Air Astana has European Aviation Security Company’s (EASA) Half 145 approval to take care of its fleet in accordance with EASA necessities.
In Might 2021 Air Astana efficiently accomplished the Worldwide Air Transport Associations’ Operational Security Audit (IOSA) for the eighth time. In March 2019 Air Astana accomplished the renewal EASA Third Nation Operators (TCO) certification audit with zero findings. The airline can be licensed as an EASA Half 147 Coaching Group.
Rising the fleet
In the present day Air Astana operates a fleet of 34 western plane with a median age of 4.4 years. It operates over 40 home and worldwide routes. Its passengers are served by greater than 5, 000 extremely certified employees, nearly all of whom are from Kazakhstan, supplemented by expert international personnel. Since autumn 2005 the Air Astana group has been headed by Peter Foster, an airline govt with greater than 30 years of administration expertise.
In Might 2019 we efficiently launched FlyArystan, the area’s first actually low-cost service.
1. We implement the best security requirements.
2. We’re and should be probably the most dependable airline within the area with the best requirements of customer support.
3. We profitably develop and enhance our fleet, route community and product.
4. We work to the best requirements of integrity and enterprise ethics.
5. We recruit, appraise and reward employees primarily based on advantage and allow them to develop to their most potential.
6. We’re a socially accountable organisation
7. We’re a worldwide ambassador for Kazakhstan.
- Finest Airline in Central Asia by Skytrax World Airline Awards (2021)
- 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Security Ranking by Skytrax (2021)
- Diamond standing at Apex Well being Security audit (2021)
- Platinum Award by Facilities Initiatives for Sustainable Packaging Initiative (2021)
- Regional Passenger Selection Award for Finest In-Flight Leisure within the Central Asia Area (2020)
- MRO Russia & CIS Award for achievements in plane upkeep in Central Asia (2020)
- Pax Worldwide Readership Awards (2019, 2020)
- Onboard Hospitality Awards (2018, 2021)
- APEX Regional Passenger Selection Award (2018-2020)
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Selection Award (2018-2020)
- Airline Market Management award by Air Transport World (2015)
- Finest Airline in Central Asia and India by the Skytrax Awards (2012-2019)
- Journey Plus Award for greatest amenity kits (varied years between 2010-2018)
Lateste Careers :
|Officer projects||Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan|
|Officer base maintenance materials||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Officer AOG||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Supervisor Materials planning||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Lawyer contracts and commercial issues||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Ticketing Agent||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Flight attendant||Aktau, Kazakhstan|
|Officer operational procurement||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Personal Assistant||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Team leader AC cleaning, equipment and washing||Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan|
|Assistant Manager||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Supervisor IPO||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Administrator Technical Documents and Applications||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|Officer Risk management||Almaty, Kazakhstan|