A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew. As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support. Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Experience the world as part of your career.
Who we are looking for:
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Assessment Day Details:
Date: 22nd November 2022
Time: 9:00 AM
Please apply online to be invited.
Message from our Chairman
“Today, with over 160 nationalities we are truly a global organisation with talented people employed from every continent. I am reminded constantly that no matter how many millions we invest in the latest equipment, it is our people that make the difference in terms of results. If you are successful in joining our team then I look forward to sharing our future success with you as we grow and expand our business globally.” H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, Chairman of the Emirates Group