At flydubai we’re committed to removing barriers to travel and making air travel more affordable, convenient and flexible.
It’s the team at flydubai, our family, that makes our business what it is today and we continue to invest in our greatest asset, our people, so that we see continued success. We currently employ more than 4,000 colleagues from 128 countries and the diversity of our team is a true reflection of the cosmopolitan city of Dubai. flydubai continues to attract some of the finest talent in the industry – whether on the ground, in the air or behind the scenes, our people continue to shape our success story.
With a growing demand and an ever-expanding network, flydubai has added a number of new destinations to its network. Having already opened up routes across Africa, Europe, Central Asia, the GCC, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia, the aim is to not only continue to expand our network, but to make the journey as efficient as possible, with more regular flights, more direct routes and more comfortable inflight options.
flydubai prides itself on a can-do attitude, which is why we’ve managed to build a network of more than 85 destinations just five years since launching in 2009. At flydubai we think differently to other airlines. That’s how we became the second largest carrier flying out of Dubai International Airport.
We encourage our staff to think differently too. You’ll have the opportunity to flourish in a company that values your input. Your ideas are what drives us and you’ll be encouraged to put your stamp on what we do. After all, without the passion, dedication and skill of our staff, we’d have never got our first aircraft off the ground. Our fleet of more than 50 B737NG and MAX aircraft are amongst the most environmentally-friendly aircraft in the sky, we safely transport thousands of passengers every day across the Middle East, GCC, Africa, Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. All our flights are within a five-and-a-half hour radius of our hub in Dubai, a vibrant and thriving city that embraces all walks of life.
Working for flydubai as a pilot or a member of cabin crew gives you an excellent opportunity to explore this fascinating region, which is home to 2.5 billion people. Ask any of our more than 750 Captains and First Officers or 1500 Cabin Crew where they best like to travel.
Work With Us
We pride ourselves on our company’s growth, our people and the values we hold are at the core of our business.
A job at flydubai isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to progress your career at a company that cares as much about your professional development as you do. We’ll give you all the tools to help you do your job, and to learn new skills. You’ll have access to training, learning and leadership development, as well as our e-learning portal where you can access a diverse portfolio of online courses to help you learn anything from Microsoft Office to time management.
As well as a chance to progress your career, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits when you work at flydubai. The range and level of benefits vary according to the role you apply for and the experience you bring.
These benefits generally comprise the following:
• A competitive tax-free salary that is benchmarked against similar industries in Europe and North America. Salaries are reviewed annually and flydubai has a recruitment policy of promoting from within whenever feasible so that staff members are motivated to move up the career ladder.
• A housing allowance as part of your monthly salary.
• Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
• Unlimited discounted flydubai tickets for staff and their immediate families, in addition to flight benefits on other partner airlines.
• A range of staff discounts and offers on local products and services.
• A number of sports and social clubs to become a part of.
• Ongoing training programmes to enable continuous learning and growth.
• A minimum of 21 working days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
• End of service gratuity calculated in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
• A Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens.
|Officer – Revenue Management (Interline & Codeshare) – 22000657||United Arab Emirates|
|Officer – Technical Services – 22000624||United Arab Emirates|
|Coordinator – Customer Engagement – 22000609||United Arab Emirates|
|Specialist – Emergency Response – 22000589||United Arab Emirates|
|Senior Officer – Systems Support (Cargo) – 22000557||United Arab Emirates|
|Officer – Navigation – 22000141||United Arab Emirates|