Gulf Air, the nationwide provider of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, turning into one of many first business airways established within the Center East. The airline operates scheduled flights from its hub at Bahrain Worldwide Airport to cities in Europe, Center East, Africa, Indian sub-continent and the Far East.
Gulf Air at present serves all its locations with a mix of extensive and slim physique fleet of Boeing and Airbus plane. Famend for its conventional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature household and enterprise pleasant merchandise, Gulf Air is dedicated to being an trade chief and growing services that replicate the evolving wants and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects Bahrain to the world and, as such, is a key nationwide infrastructure asset, serving as a strong driver for the economic system and supporting the Kingdom’s on-going financial development. With its cellular app and Bahrain stopover programme, the airline promotes Bahrain as a vacationer vacation spot to the world.
Gulf Air has been the Title Sponsor of the FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX ever because it made historical past as the primary Formulation 1 Grand Prix to be held within the Center East in 2004. As well as, the airline has been Official Service of the biennial Bahrain Worldwide Airshow because it was first held in 2010.
- To function the plane in accordance with established skilled and regulatory tips.
- To assist the Captain within the administration of the flight and decision-making. To deputise for the Captain, when needed.
- Function the plane in accordance with established skilled and regulatory tips. Beneath the command of Captain, chargeable for the protected operation of the plane and the security of its occupants throughout flight.
- Assist the Captain within the administration of the flight and decision-making.
- Execute the perform of the PF or PNF, based on the choice of the Captain.
- Receive and utilise the knowledge needed for the protected conduct of the flight, together with instances of re-routing, re-clearance and/or diversion
- Make sure that all operational procedures, limitations and checklists are complied with in accordance with the Operations Handbook.
- Accumulate put together and full all needed flight paperwork in accordance with the necessities of the Operations Handbook
- Report back to the Captain any incident that has or might endanger security
- Deputise for the Captain. Within the absence of the Captain take accountability for the plane and the remainder of the crew
- Every other obligation, as required by the operations administration.
Training & Coaching:
- Present legitimate ATP license.
- Legitimate class 1 Medical verify
- DGCA examination necessities.
- Minimal authorized variety of flying hours based on sort.