About Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways is the first non-government owned airline in the Middle East, continuing to be one of the few Middle East-based private airlines to this day.
Jazeera Airways serves to more than 50 destinations across the Middle East, Central & South Asia and Europe, operating a reliable fleet of Airbus A320 and A320neo aircraft – all fitted with our signature leather seats. In June 2018, Jazeera was the first airline in the Middle East to introduce the A320neo into its fleet.
Jazeera Airways owns and operates its own terminal at Kuwait International Airport – Terminal 5 (T5) ensuring an enhanced passenger experience with dedicated check-in, fast immigration and short transfer distances.
Jazeera Airways Economy Class offers great value. On board, passengers can watch the complimentary Jazeera Screens in-flight entertainment and purchase from a wide variety of food and drink options from the Jazeera Café menu. Passengers can upgrade their seat selection to either Priority Seats (Rows 4-6) with 31-inch seat pitch which allow priority boarding, Preferred Seats (Rows 7-10) with 31-inch seat pitch or XL/Extra Legroom Seats (Rows 11-12) with 36-inch seat pitch.
Our website and mobile app provide a simple and direct way to make bookings with all the best fares and Travel Extras.
Our dependable cargo services ship to a number of destinations – you can deliver both your large and small shipments with our trusted agents.
Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Jazeera Airways is an IATA-member and keeps to high international standards of safety and security.
We are looking for an experienced Duty Supervisor for our TIF station (Taif Regional Airport) in KSA to supervise all Ground Handling Agent’s and cargo handling activities in land and airside to ensure professional and timely customer service provided to Jazeera Airways’ passengers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure opening of check-in counters at STD -3hrs.
- Carry out GHA briefing on flight situation and all special handling requirements e.g. VIP/CIP/WCHR/UM etc.
- Monitor closely check-in process i.e. documents checks/ baggage acceptance/ baggage labelling etc. Ensuring J9 service standards are met.
- Monitor average queuing time and transaction time. Ask security questions, control EB revenues and identify passengers with bulky hand baggage.
- Carry out airside and ramp duties ensuring proper aircraft loading/unloading.
- Coordinate with GHA coordinator (Dispatcher) for proper follow up on load sheet and all post departure messages, ensuring that J9 standards are met.
- In case of flight disruptions follow laid down procedures to minimize inconveniences.
- Ensure proper handling of import and export cargo.
- Ensure safe, secure, on-time and economic operations of all the flights.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum High school degree; Graduate will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Duty Supervisor or a minimum of 5 years of experience in Airport Operations of a Commercial airline preferably in KSA
- Strong leadership skills. Able to manage, motivate and develop all levels of staff to achieve operational goals.
- Excellent knowledge of the Airport organization / Passenger Handling Services.
- Excellent understanding of customer services, customer care and customer needs.
- Ability to work under pressure, initiative, fast decision maker, flexible,
- Planning & organizing skills, team spirit, high sense of safety & responsibility.
- People with IATA degree/ certificate in Airport Operations will be preferred.