MECCTI delighted to promote that Kuwait Airways might be internet hosting a Cabin Crew Recruitment Day in:
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
Date: 10th of December 2022
Venue: The iSpace
Handle: Plaza Vads, Stage 9 & 21,
No. 1 Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Weight and peak in proportion with a minimal peak 160 cm
- Medically match, capable of go medical examination in Kuwait
- Glorious total presentation
- Capacity to swim unaided
- Deal with passenger complaints successfully & effectively through the use of drawback fixing and determination making abilities
- Present a constant degree of fantastic customer support to all of the friends always
- Keep a excessive customary of public conduct
- Make sure the wants of passengers are met in an expert, enthusiastic and caring method by paying particular consideration and understanding of different cultures
Inflight Safety and Security
- Keep up to date data of all security and emergency procedures, first help and in-flight companies
On the wave of the oil growth of the Nineteen Forties, a nationwide service was born in 1954. Initially, Kuwait Airways Firm served a restricted community of Basra, Abadan, Beirut, Damascus and Jerusalem; nevertheless, a 12 months later the fledgling service was going through financial hardship, and the federal government of Kuwait took a 50% curiosity within the airline, subsequently doubling the corporate’s capital. Having entered the tough and tumble world of aviation, the federal government lastly took 100% share in Kuwait Airways.
Kuwait Airways entered the jet age in 1962 by leasing a Comet 4-C, the world’s first jet-engined airliner. Within the Sixties, the nationwide service quickly expanded its route map, and scheduled companies to London started 3 times every week. To maintain tempo with fast-moving aviation necessities, three Boeing 707s had been delivered in 1968. Ten years later, Kuwait Airways had an all Boeing 707 fleet of eight plane.
In 1978, Kuwait Airways entered the wide-body age by taking supply of its first two B747-200s, including a 3rd the next 12 months. This enlargement permitted Kuwait Airways to increase its community to New York to the west and Manila to the east.
Modernization of the fleet continued, and 4 B727-200s had been delivered in 1980-1981. Two years later, eight Airbus A310s and A300-600s had been delivered, and in 1986 three Boeing 767-200ER plane joined the wide-body fleet.
Following the destruction of its premises and 15 of its plane through the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the airline was relaunched. Furthermore, the corporate was restored after the Liberation of Kuwait, and a primary technique was constituted to increase its operations around the globe. After the Liberation of Kuwait till 1998, the Kuwaiti Airways fleet consisted of 17 plane.