About Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia, offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. Malaysia Airlines carries up to 40,000 guests daily on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. Malaysia Airlines embodies the incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures and cuisines via its inimitable Malaysian Hospitality across all customer touch points.
Since September 2015, the airline has been owned and operated by Malaysia Airlines Berhad. It is part of the Malaysia Aviation Group (MAG), a global aviation organisation that comprises of different aviation business portfolios aimed at serving Malaysian air travel needs. As a member of the oneworld Alliance, Malaysia Airlines offers superior connectivity with seamless journeys to as many as 1,000 destinations to more than 170 territories, and access to over 650 airport lounges worldwide
About Malaysia Aviation Group
Malaysia Aviation Group (MAG) is a global aviation organisation comprising three focused business portfolios from Airlines, Loyalty and Travel Solutions (LTS) and Aviation Services.
Its current Airlines business portfolio that serves the global, domestic and segmented market comprises Malaysia Airlines – the national carrier of Malaysia, Firefly and MASwings – the regional airlines focused on serving communities across Malaysia, and AMAL by Malaysia Airlines – leading one-stop pilgrimage travel solutions centre.
MAG also focuses on Aviation Services business such as maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), cargo, ground handling and training that houses MAB Engineering, MASKargo – one-stop cargo logistic and terminal operations service provider, Aerodarat Services– one-stop ground handling solution provider and MAB Academy – one-stop Aviation and Hospitality Centre of Excellence.
The Loyalty and Travel Solutions (LTS) business portfolio focuses on providing end-to-end travel solutions and loyalty programs, complementing its established strength and expertise in the airline and aviation service businesses. It comprises Journify – the integrated one-stop travel and lifestyle digital platform, Enrich – the award-winning Travel & Lifestyle Loyalty Programme of Malaysia Airlines; and MHholidays and Firefly Holidays – the tour operating arm for the Group.
With the clear business portfolios, MAG is set to achieve its vision anchored on becoming Asia’s Leading Travel and Aviation Services Group, focused on delivering highly customised, end-to-end travel solutions by 2023.
The recruitment process will vary from role to role but the general process is outlined below.
- You can start exploring for roles currently available in MAG in the Career Opportunity search engine, click here.
- You are required to verify your email address before proceeding to the next level.
- Once you are in the Application Page, you can start creating your profile by uploading your current photo and other necessary information.
- Once you have found a job you are interested in, complete the application form and upload your attachments of a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, plus any relevant testimonials. Submit your online application as soon as all the information and files are complete.
- If you need to alter your submission, you can go into your online application before the deadline date.
- All applications must be made online. We are unable to accept speculative CVs.
- Once we have received your application we will send you acknowledgment by e-mail.
- We will notify you officially via email if your profile matches what we are looking for.
- You will be invited to come for the first round of interviews.
|Manager, Internal Audit||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (HBKUL)|
|Data Architect||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Digital Architect||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Assistant Station Head HKG||Hongkong Airport (HKGAP)|
|Assistant Station Head||Narita Airport (NRTAP)|
|Officer.ML – KLIA Branch – Trucking Ops||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Head of MLSB||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (HBKUL)|
|Assistant Manager, Talent Management||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (HBKUL|
|Aircraft Maintenance Technician||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Driver ULD.ML – KLIA Branch – Contract Services Ops||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|