About Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia, offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. We are among the few airlines to have won both a Skytrax five-star rating and World’s Best Cabin Crew award. Malaysia Airlines takes over 40,000 daily guests on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. We embody that incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
Since September 2015 the airline has been owned and operated by Malaysia Airlines Berhad. As a member of oneworld®, Malaysia Airlines and its partners in the global alliance offer a superior, seamless travel experience to more than 1,000 destinations in 150 plus countries, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including access to more than 650 airport lounges worldwide. Up to 90 destinations will be serviced across Asia, Africa, the Americas and the Middle East via a new codeshare partnership with Emirates, signed in early 2016.
We offer a dynamic and exciting environment that nurtures a diverse and talented team that work to make great things happen… and now you can be part of it.
Why Join Us?
- We are a new airline with aggressive goals in a highly competitive landscape.
- We are a community of people dedicated to helping our customers fulfill not just their travel needs but their travel dreams.
- We believe in hard work and we believe in each other.
- Bringing your best means you thrive in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone has the chance to practice leadership, create innovation and make a difference.
- Giving you our best means we help you move beyond your potential and reward you along the way.
- We offer competitive benefits and compensation commensurate to our industry and your experience.
- We offer performance-based incentive programmes bolstered by learning courses that cover technology refreshers to leadership development.
- We offer you the chance to help us build a new national icon so we become the pride of the people of Malaysia and the first choice of travellers around the globe.
- With nearly 12,000 employees in 53 cities, we focus on safe, on-time and friendly travel. Malaysia Airlines offers you a world of opportunities to be your best.
The recruitment process will vary from role to role but the general process is outlined below.
- You can start exploring for roles currently available in MAG in the Career Opportunity search engine, click here.
- You are required to verify your email address before proceeding to the next level.
- Once you are in the Application Page, you can start creating your profile by uploading your current photo and other necessary information.
- Once you have found a job you are interested in, complete the application form and upload your attachments of a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, plus any relevant testimonials. Submit your online application as soon as all the information and files are complete.
- If you need to alter your submission, you can go into your online application before the deadline date.
- All applications must be made online. We are unable to accept speculative CVs.
- Interviews will take place with a representative from HR and the hiring manager.
- The number, duration and type of interviews conducted will often vary.
- Prior or post interview, employment reference and background checks will be conducted.
|UIUX Design Specialist||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Junior Technician||Subang Airport (FYSZB) – Firefly Sdn Bhd|
|Officer, Cargo Operations||Penang Airport (PENAP)|
|Executive.ML – Sales||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Senior Officer, Interline – Inward & Rejection Billing||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP|
|Copywriter||uala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP|
|Manager, Transformation Management Office||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Manager, Strategic Planning MRO||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Manager, Sales & Marketing MRO||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Manager, Business Development||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|