About Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia, offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. We are among the few airlines to have won both a Skytrax five-star rating and World’s Best Cabin Crew award. Malaysia Airlines takes over 40,000 daily guests on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. We embody that incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
Since September 2015 the airline has been owned and operated by Malaysia Airlines Berhad. As a member of oneworld®, Malaysia Airlines and its partners in the global alliance offer a superior, seamless travel experience to more than 1,000 destinations in 150 plus countries, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including access to more than 650 airport lounges worldwide. Up to 90 destinations will be serviced across Asia, Africa, the Americas and the Middle East via a new codeshare partnership with Emirates, signed in early 2016.
We offer a dynamic and exciting environment that nurtures a diverse and talented team that work to make great things happen… and now you can be part of it.
Why Join Us?
- We are a new airline with aggressive goals in a highly competitive landscape.
- We are a community of people dedicated to helping our customers fulfill not just their travel needs but their travel dreams.
- We believe in hard work and we believe in each other.
- Bringing your best means you thrive in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone has the chance to practice leadership, create innovation and make a difference.
- Giving you our best means we help you move beyond your potential and reward you along the way.
- We offer competitive benefits and compensation commensurate to our industry and your experience.
- We offer performance-based incentive programmes bolstered by learning courses that cover technology refreshers to leadership development.
- We offer you the chance to help us build a new national icon so we become the pride of the people of Malaysia and the first choice of travellers around the globe.
- With nearly 12,000 employees in 53 cities, we focus on safe, on-time and friendly travel. Malaysia Airlines offers you a world of opportunities to be your best.
- Loyalty and Engagement Award 2022
- Best Card-Based Loyalty Programme – Gold
- Best Partnership in a Loyalty Programme – Bronze
- 17th Malaysia Employer Brand Awards
- Malaysia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2022
- Airline Economics’ The Aviation 100 Deals of the Year Awards 2022
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
|Specialist, MHupgrade & MHholidays (Upgrade Revenue)||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Reservations & Ticketing Agent, LHR||London Airport (LONAP)|
|Manager, Network Management||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Manager, Joint-Airline Business & Partnership Strategy||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Senior Manager, Industrial Relations & International Stations||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Category Lead, Aircraft & Engineering||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Head, Sales & Marketing||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Senior Manager, Government Relations||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|
|Technical Services Engineer – Power Plant||Subang Airport (FYSZB)|
|Assistant Manager, Digital Campaign & Partnership Coordinator||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)|