Manchester Airport is the UK’s global gateway in the North.
The largest airport outside London, welcoming 29 million passengers each year with over 210 destinations served by 70 airlines.
With its prime location, Manchester Airport is within a two-hour drive time of 22 million people and 60% of all UK businesses.
Manchester Airport offers a wide range of exciting job opportunities, with roles in Landside Operations, Engineering, Airside Operations, Terminal Security, Customer Services, Business Functions and more.
An award-winning airport
Our airports aren’t just popular, they’re multi-award-winning. Manchester Airport has won prestigious industry recognition for customer service, and holds the title of ‘Best UK Airport’. We’re active and engaged in our local communities, with a positive approach to corporate responsibility. You can find out more about this, and discover a range of opportunities in jobs, property and business development at our dedicated website, MAGAirports.com
Find out more about aviation development at Manchester Airport
Based in the heart of the North of England, Manchester Airport offers significant opportunities to new and established carriers, tour operators and travel bookers. We are committed to developing enduring business partnerships, providing airlines and tour operators with the opportunity to plan for success – and grow with confidence.
Manchester Airport’s dedicated Aviation Business Development team works to provide detailed route analysis and market data for a whole world of destinations, partnering with customers to establish air services and new opportunities, developing and sustaining long-term business relationships – and profitable routes that last.
With three international terminals, two CatIII 3000m runways and our World Freight Terminal housing six transit sheds and almost 100 freight forwarders, Manchester Airport’s 100-plus airline partners and 300 Tour Operators are in the best place to grow.
Discover why Manchester’s World Freight Terminal has the whole world covered:
- Manchester Airport currently handles around 120,000 tonnes of import and export freight and mail annually.
- Manchester’s largest cargo markets are the Far East, North America and the Middle East.
- Imports represent between 55-60% of Manchester’s cargo volumes.
- The Far East and Middle East are predominantly sources of import cargo whilst North America is a key destination for exports.
- Latin America is also emerging as a major source of air cargo volumes, both for imports and exports.
- Manchester Airport’s dedicated cargo facility, World Freight Terminal, is a purpose-built business community managing freight-only aircraft as well as consignments that arrive or depart in the holds of passenger aircraft.
- World Freight Terminal provides 675,000 sq ft of warehouse and office accommodation across 57 acres – this includes a chiller unit for frozen products and a Border Inspection Post (BIP).
- World Freight Terminal is home to around 50 freight-forwarding firms, handling agents and transit-shed operators, plus a number of non-aviation related businesses.
- World Freight Terminal is located to the west of the Manchester Airport site, at Junction 6 of the M56 motorway – and is within a two-hour drive of two-thirds of the UK’s population.
- World Freight Terminal is located within a two-hour drive of the cities of Birmingham, Bradford, Coventry, Hull, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield, Stoke and Wolverhampton. London, Glasgow and Edinburgh are within four hours reach.
- The M56 motorway forms an integral part of the regional motorway network, providing direct access to Manchester, Liverpool and the M6 motorway, within travel times of 20, 40 and 15 minutes respectively from World Freight Terminal.
|Data Engineer||Other Location, GB|
|BI Engineer||Other Location, GB|
|Senior Data Scientist||Other Location, GB|
|Senior Data Scientist||Other Location, GB|
|Grounds Maintenance Apprentice – London Stansted Airport||London Stansted Airport, GB|
|Airfield Planning Assistant- Manchester Airport||Manchester Airport, GB|
|Security Ambassador – Seasonal / Student Contract – Manchester Airport||Manchester Airport, GB|
|Engineering Technician (Terminal)||London Stansted Airport, GB|
|Employee Relations Specialist – Manchester||Manchester Airport, GB|
|Asset Manager – London Stansted||London Stansted Airport, GB|
|Project Manager – Manchester||Other Location, GB|
|Construction Manager (Manchester or Stansted)||Other Location, GB|
|Senior Administrator – Resourcing||Manchester Airport, GB|
|Asset Lead (Manchester or Stansted)||Other Location, GB|