With over 30 years of operations, Red Wing Aviation is majority owned by XOJET Aviation LLC, a leader of private aviation in North America. Our fast-paced growth plan and relationship with XOJET Aviation LLC opens the door to a lifelong series of career opportunities across the group, spanning all aircraft categories and aviation services across North America and worldwide.
Red Wing Aviation safely operates flights in North America as a FAA certified Part-135 charter operator.
Our dedication to safety is supported by an industry-leading technology system and a comprehensive program of internal review and third-party audits. All of our aircraft and flight crew are rated as ARG/US Gold and Wyvern Registered.
Red Wing Aviation is a certified FAA Part-145 Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Station.
Our experienced maintenance team provides:
- Aircraft Inspection, Annuals, and AAIP
- Aircraft Weigh Station using General Electrodynamics Weight Scales
- Pitot-Static Transponder checks
- Factory Trained aviation mechanic for Lycoming, TCM, Pratt Whitney JT15
- Factory Trained aircraft mechanic for Mooney Aircraft
- Authorized Installation Center for Ice Shield Pneumatic Boots
- Engine Change Capability
- RVSM Certification
Red Wing Aviation operates one of the fastest growing fleets of light and midsize jets, delivering reliable private jet charter throughout the western hemisphere.
Red Wing Aviation has trained pilots for over a decade in the CE-500 series aircraft in both Part 91 and Part 135 environments. Our training takes place in our CE-560 Ultra Level D Full Flight Simulator (FFS).
Our team will assist from manual development to cost-effective 293 and 297 checking, flight training, to simulator dry-lease.
Once approved by your POI as a training partner, we can offer the convenience of helping with training requirements that meet your operational needs.
- Career progression opportunities via Citation XL fleet and advancement through RWA partners
- Salary starts on the 1st day of in-house in-doc
- 14 days of PTO accrued per year
- Trip Trade option
- 12-month pro-rated training contract
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option
- Paid Medical and KCM
- 401K with company match up to $5,000 annually
- Access to Short Term/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Access to Air Charter Safety Foundation ASAP Program
- Commercial flights and hotels booked for you and pre-paid
- Provided single occupancy hotel accommodations
- All aircraft equipped with iPads
- Level D, full motion simulator at your fingertips for in-doc and recurrent training
|Aviation Maintenance Technician||Bay City WI|
|Citation XL First Officer||Gateway cities|
|Simulator Technician||Bay City WI|
|Citation Ultra First Officer||Gateway cities|
|Citation Ultra Captain||Bay City WI|
|Interior Specialist||Gateway cities|
|Maintenance Control||Bay City WI|
|Aircraft Upholstery Specialist||Bay City WI|
|Training and Flight Operations Administrator||Bay City WI|