Welcome to Breeze Airways™, home of Seriously Nice™ flights and fares.
We’re a team of aviation, hospitality and technology enthusiasts who believe flying is the greatest privilege and opportunity in the world. And we believe it should be an accessible and genuinely nice experience for everyone.
Together, we created Breeze Airways™ – a new airline merging technology with kindness. Breeze provides nonstop service between underserved routes across the U.S. at affordable fares. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly.
About Breeze Leadership
David Neeleman, Breeze founder and CEO, is a serial airline entrepreneur. He’s the only person we can think of who has launched four successful airline start-ups (Azul, JetBlue, Westjet and Morris Air) and who, with Breeze, is now on his fifth.
Joining David is a team of aviation and hospitality experts, including:
- Tom Anderson, Chief Operating Officer, who is leading Breeze’s operations, having worked previously at Azul, Virgin America, JetBlue, Airbus and Boeing.
- Lukas Johnson, Chief Commercial Officer, who is overseeing marketing and route strategy, coming to Breeze from Allegiant.
- Trent Porter, Chief Financial Officer, who is looking after all things financial, coming to us from Allegiant and US Airways.
- John Varley, Chief People Officer and General Counsel, looking after legal and human resources, previously with Virgin America, Delta and ExpressJet.
- Amy Curtis-McIntyre, brand management and marketing advisor, formerly at JetBlue, Airbnb, Hyatt and Virgin Atlantic.
The Airbus A220-300
We are adding the highly-efficient, state-of-the-art Airbus A220-300 to our fleet to support our objective to offer a great travel experience, with low fares and high flexibility.
With 80 of the aircraft on order, we are the world’s largest A220-300 customer.
The initial A220-300 aircraft features a comfortable two-class cabin layout with 126 seats:
- 36 first class seats
- 10 extra legroom seats
- 80 standard legroom seats
Our configuration will remain dynamic, able to easily increase and decrease seat ratios by route and seasonality.
The A220-300 has best-in-class fuel performance, superior network flexibility, and unrivaled operational efficiency.
The aircraft will be reconfigured into a 137-seat configuration with 10 first class seats.
Lateste Vacancies :
|Supervisor Payroll||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Aircraft Systems Engineer||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineer||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Fleet Reliability Engineer||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Powerplant Engineer||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|A220 Captain / Captain Qualified First Officer||Airports|
|Breeze Airways Pilot – Australian Nationals||Airports|
|E190/195 First Officer||Airports|
|Specialist Flight Operations Training and Scheduling||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Airports Training Manager||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Aircraft Technical Representative||Remote|
|Breeze Airways Flight Attendant||Airports|
|Director Information Security||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|
|Senior UI/UX Designer||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States|