THIS IS WIZZ
For many people in our core markets, WIZZ was the brand that brought them their first ever flight. We take pride in this and built a successful business around this simple mission – offering more affordable travel opportunities to discover Europe and beyond.
We challenge ourselves daily to be the most loved low cost airline. Some might say that’s ambitious, but in 15 years we’ve defied the odds, becoming Europe’s fastest growing and greenest airlines.
Continuing to connect you to the experiences, places and people that matter the most at the best price, is at the heart of the WIZZ brand.
From our first flight in 2004, to celebrating a remarkable milestone of 200 million passengers carried in 2019, our passion to make flying affordable to everyone, everywhere, is what fuels us to keep soaring higher. Looking ahead, only the sky is our limit.
As an ultra-low cost business, our work is centred around no-frills travel available for everyone, everywhere at the lowest price possible, creating equal value for all passengers while remaining conscious of the environmental responsibility we hold.
MEET OUR CREW
At WIZZ safety and security is our crew’s number one priority. Our cabin crew, pilots and ground staff put their heart into the work that they do, ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable journey, all while providing impeccable and personal service every step of the way.
It takes a whole village to run a successful airline, and our committed team at WIZZ HQ work together to make sure we fulfil our promises to you all while staying true to our core values.
Airports and network
Wizz Air is continuously looking for opportunities to expand its network of destinations and provide low-cost air transport. We are committed to achieving the lowest cost base in the Central and Eastern European region and airport choice has a crucial impact. This is why we fly to a mix of primary, secondary and regional airports, providing friendly and fast customer service for low costs, which are reflected in WIZZ fares. We are in constant negotiations to establish a network of operations at more airports.
Wizz Air Group companies
- Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. (registered seat: Laurus Offices, Kőér street 2/A, Building B, H-1103, Budapest, Hungary; registration number: 01-10-140174).
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc. (registered seat: 44 Esplanade, Saint Helier, Jersey JE4 9WG, registration number: 103356).
- Wizz Air UK Ltd. (registered seat: Main Terminal Building, London Luton Airport, Lu2 9ly, Luton, United Kingdom ; registration number: 10982241).
- WA Pilot Academy Spólka z ograniczona Odpowiedzialnoscia (registered seat: 26 Jasna Street, 00-054 Warszawa; registration number: KRS 0000674609).
- Wizz Air Bosnia LLC (registered seat: Tuzla International Airport, Passenger Terminal Building, first floor – room No.12, Gornje Dubrave b.b., 75270 Zivinice, Bosnia and Herzegovina; registration number: MBS: 32-01-0083-15).
- Wizz Aviation Professionals S.R.L. (registered seat: Bd. Dacia 49/8, Chisinau, MD-2062, Republic of Moldova; registration number: N/A).
|Ground Operation Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Network Development and Scheduling Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Crew Resources Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Maintenance and Engineering Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Treasury & Tax Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Customer Experience Project and Technology Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Cabin Crew Regional Manager West||Rome, IT, 00054|
|Analytics and Pricing Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Technical Support Engineer (CAMO)||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Senior Manager Safety||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Cargo and Sales Development Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Senior Manager Compliance||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Chief of Staff||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Wizz Air Pilot Academy Programme||Abu Dhabi, AE, P.O. Box 1 +49 more…|