Wizz Air is the fastest growing European low-cost airline (listed on the London Stock Exchange), operating a fleet of 145 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. We aim to fly 500 aircraft across our ever-developing network and carry over 100 million passengers per year by 2030. It’s time to join WIZZ above the clouds!
Have you ever dreamed of a place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin crew life is just like that! We are continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for our Cabin crew positions throughout the WIZZ network. Join the WIZZ family!
WIZZ is a company full of opportunities! As we are constantly and rapidly growing, we are always recruiting new talents and aviation professionals for operational, non-operational roles to reach new heights together. We also provide possibilities for students to launch their careers with us. Join the WIZZ team!
LIFE AT WIZZ AIR
At WIZZ we believe in a future where everyone has the freedom to travel. It is this vision that motivates us on a daily basis, and rewards our increasingly diverse team dedicated to achieve it. We work hard, we have fun and we get things done. For some the sky is the limit, for us, the sky is where the fun begins. Join us to break down every last barrier between people and air travel.
FEEL RIGHT AT HOME
1. Be part of a driven and motivated team – we’re a hardworking bunch flying towards a common goal.
2. Surround yourself with entrepreneurial individuals with a can-do mindset and attitude.
3. Receive responsibilities and grow – as the fastest growing airlines in Europe there is a lot more that needs to be done and we need all hands on deck.
4. Leave your mark – we support individual ideas and initiatives so there is never a boring day on ground or up in the air.
5. Explore an exciting network of destinations and receive travel benefits.
|CAMO Compliance Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Social Media Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Senior Manager Customer Experience||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Nominated Postholder, Ground Operations Manager – WIZZ AIR UK LIMITED||Luton, GB, LU2 9LY|
|Senior Crew Planning Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Operations Support Manager||Luqa, MT, 4000|
|Cabin Crew Application Mainland Europe||Budapest, HU, H-1103 +31 more…|
|Cabin Operations Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Airport Development Manager||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Technical Services Student||Budapest, HU, H-1103|
|Contract Manager Aircraft Components and Assets||Budapest, HU, H-1103|