Founded in Montreal 35 years ago, Transat has achieved worldwide recognition as a provider of holiday travel particularly as an airline under the Air Transat brand. Voted World’s Best Leisure Airline by passengers at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, it flies to international and Canadian destinations, striving to serve its customers with enthusiasm and friendliness at every stage of their trip or stay, and emphasizing safety throughout. Transat has been Travelife-certified since 2018, renewing its fleet with the greenest aircraft in their category as part of a commitment to a healthier environment, knowing that this is essential to its operations and the magnificent destinations it serves (TSX: TRZ).
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to international destinations in the Americas and Europe, and offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year. Based in Montreal, it has 5,000 employees.
Air Transat’s air capacity is marketed mainly by its sister company Transat Tours Canada, which also handles customer service. Outside Canada, TTC markets Air Transat flights through internal and external sales agencies and the airtransat.com website.
Air Transat has been a member airline of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) since 2008. It holds an Enhanced IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) accreditation. The program comprises more than 900 internationally recognized standards applicable to management, flight operations, operational control, aircraft maintenance, cabin operations, ground handling, cargo operations, and security.
Air Transat takes the title of World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards for the fourth time.
Choosing Transat means…
- Joining a family of travel professionals who, for over 30 years, have been committed to providing a reliable and quality product to customers daily.
- Joining a company that invests in its employees and capitalizes on their evolution.
- Joining a conscientious team that is constantly striving to improve their customer experience.
- Contributing to the company’s constant efforts in responsible tourism, thanks to the support of all employees, partners, suppliers and travellers.
- Working with a sense of respect, diversity and pride. We welcome women and men of all backgrounds, nationalities, and languages, as well as all age groups and lifestyles that wish to contribute to one of the world’s largest integrated tourism companies.
And, of course, choosing Transat means benefiting from competitive compensation, a full range of social benefits and a travel benefits plan.
|SEO Specialist||Montreal and/or Telework|
|Supervisor, Powerplant||Ville Saint-Laurent and/or Telework|
|Technician Health and Safety at work||Ville Saint-Laurent and/or Telework|
|Manager Reliability||Ville Saint-Laurent and/or Telework|
|Commercial Coordinator||Montreal and/or Telework|
|Technician Structural Repair (Machinist)||Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent|
|Ground Equipment Mechanic (bodywork)||Montreal-Trudeau Airport|