Ensure that the interior and exterior appearance of the operated fleet meets the flydubai expectations and to ensure compliance with GCAA regulatory requirements
1. To manage and administer all the aircraft appearance activities during respective shift.
2. Ensure to carry out cabin survey on aircrafts in terms of appearance & maintenance both. Record observations effectively through flydubai set standard of documentation in accordance with published manuals.
3. Report observed cabin defects directly to the concern person in the shift & compile it in form of work orders.
4. Follow the preventive maintenance and scheduled refurbishment programs using the materials and cleaning agents.
5. To supervise Cabin cleaning tasks during turn around and deep cleaning and ensure aircraft are cleaned as per set standard.
6. Be responsible for shift functioning by monitoring & coordinating all activities with the staff, company employed or outsourced, to ensure that the set standards of Aircraft Appearance are fulfilled
7. Ensure that all assets of the Company including equipment and vehicles are maintained in serviceable condition, serviced periodically and utilized properly.
8. Ensure that adequate amenities are available during the aircraft cleaning.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High school diploma
• Min 5 yrs. of relevant experience in aircrafts appearance.
• Experience in delivering high quality product in high quality aircraft cabins.
Knowledge / Skills
• Adequate IT skills, able to use Company IT systems including aircraft maintenance operating system.
• Should possess an UAE driving license or a license that can be transferred to a UAE driving license
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Customer Focus