Your Career Development with Gulf Air
Once Gulf Air has appointed you to the team, we are committed to setting you up for success from the moment you join our organisation. From induction into the company to the foundation skills required to operate successfully in your new role, training is provided in theory and practical work, in other words classroom and on the job.
We are committed to the growth and development of our people. Learning and development at Gulf Air is delivered through a variety of departments to ensure there is a focus on the specialist nature of roles in our business and to maximise access for our people.
Our Training Departments form part of a Corporate Training Board ensuring that learning and development for all Gulf Air staff has a recognised place at an executive level of the business. All training and development is built on a firm commitment to release and maximise the full potential of every Gulf Air employee. More information is available under the sections for individual job areas.
Gulf Air realises the need to provide career paths to motivate and satisfy individuals within our organisation and to meet the on-going skill requirements of the business. We also recognise the need to identify and develop high quality replacements for positions designated as key to current and future organisational success.
Gulf Air has a number of lateral career programmes in place providing existing employees with the opportunity to move across organisational boundaries in a co-ordinated and formal way. When vacancies arise, they are advertised internally and where possible we promote from within.
We offer highly attractive remuneration packages, including a full range of generous benefits. Our benefits are just a part of our commitment to you, and evidence that your success and peace of mind are important to us.
The range and level of benefits varies according to your position within the company.
- Take a look at the vacancies listed in Job Search section.
- Choose the position that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Read the selected position requirements carefully.
- When you decide on the position click on APPLY
- Choose a user name and a password. Make sure you save your password somewhere safe in case you can’t remember it when you want to log onto the site again.
- Complete the online application form with your personal details. Make sure you give a valid email address and contact number.
- Be precise with your qualifications and experience.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Make sure it is understandable, well organised and up to date.
- Make sure you make a note of the title of the position you’ve applied for.
- If you want to amend or update your CV you can do so by logging onto the Job Search section using your user name and password.
If you are shortlisted for a position, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to attend an interview. You will be informed by email or telephone of the time and location and what to expect on the day of the interview.
Preparing for your interview
If you have been scheduled and confirmed to attend an interview, make sure you prepare yourself well for the day. The following tips could be helpful:
- Have a comprehensive idea about the position you will be interviewed for.
- Anticipate the kind of questions that could be asked on that day and prepare sufficient and reasonable answers.
- Visit gulfair.com to get more information about Gulf Air.
- Review your CV.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team and provided with your offer. If you accept, you will be given advice regarding the recruitment formalities that need to occur prior to employment.
- If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a regret letter from the Recruitment Team. Your CV will remain in our database for up to six months and you may be considered for another vacant position if your qualifications and experience meet the criteria of the vacancy. You may also apply for other positions at any time.
After completing the recruitment formalities, you will be contacted by the Recruitment Team regarding your start date. Upon joining you will be taken through the induction process by a member of the HR Team.
|Direct Entry Rated Captains for Airbus||HEAD QUARTER|
|CONTROLLER MANPOWER PLANNING||HEAD QUARTER|
|DEFECT CONTROL ASSISTANT||HEAD QUARTER|
|Direct Entry Bahraini Rated First Officer for Airbus A 320||HEAD QUARTER|
|FLIGHT ATTENDANT – BAHRAIN||HEAD QUARTER|
|Direct Entry Rated Captains for B787||HEAD QUARTER|
|RESERVATIONS & TICKETING AGENT||HEAD QUARTER|