Type of contract: Permanent
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers and employees smart move; we work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience.
Norwegian aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by deliver smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey to their needs.
Are you our new Cabin Crew member with the Norwegian spirit?
On behalf of our Norwegian, we are so happy to expand our family to wonderful Riga.
We are now hiring experienced and inexperienced cabin crew to be based in Riga, Latvia.
Expected start up will be spring 2023.
Make your smart move today and join our team and get to know our Norwegian spirit!
This job will be for you if:
- You have confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You are exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
- You have the ability to plan and organize but still juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
- You are reliable with strong attention to detail
- You are able to work full time irregular working hours
- You have energy, resilience, and an appetite for hard work
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a clean criminal record
- You preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA
- You have a valid Medical (previous experience) or be able to obtain a medical certificate
- You hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- You hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- You prior to hiring you will be asked to provide a drug and alcohol test
- You are over 20 years of age
- You are above 160 cm or 5’3” of height
- You are able to swim
- You preferably speak Latvian, and fluent in English both written and spoken
- You preferably live within 90 minutes from chosen base
In addition, you will need to fulfil the following company requirements:
an approved medical certificate, including a test for intoxication / alcohol, an approved background check for an admission card, an approved / passed course.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits:
- Norwegian family spirit
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced ID- tickets on all Norwegian routes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment with career abilities.
How to apply:
If we choose to move forward with your application, you’ll be invited to an assessment day where we will present terms and conditions to you.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you’ll be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time.
Please note in advance, we’ll be unable to offer an alternative training course if you’re unable to start, resulting in your offer being withdrawn.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any base changes once applications have been submitted.
*Correct at the time of advertisement, some benefits are non-contractual and subject to change. Automated decision-making is in use for the initial stages of this selection process. If you have any queries, then please contact us before submitting an application: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
Travel required: More than 150 days travel
Application deadline: 09.10.22
The Norwegian story began almost three decades ago – we were founded in 1993 but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Our core values have remained the same since the beginning – to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
The Norwegian brand expanded across the globe as the airline launched short haul services across Europe and then entered the long-haul sector serving the US, Asia and South America. In 2018 the company changed course to focus on core destinations and the right sizing of the airline in response to customer demand and global industry trends.