One word says it ALL.
We are an airline for the young, the young-at-heart and the value-seeking. People who remember that travel is all about spontaneous discovery, connections and fresh experiences. Simply put, people with Scootitude.
It’s in our DNA
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1, 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
The Scoot family
Scoot HQ has rallied together a committed team of individuals with years of experience in different fields – while making sure we stick to our core values and fulfill our promises to you.
Fresh out of aviation school and eager to undergo training to fly the Boeing 787 Dreamliners? As a Second Officer (B787), you can look forward to a structured, intensive and exacting training programme.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) ATPL with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating that has a minimum of 3 months’ validity; or
An ICAO issued ATPL with a Multi Engine Instrument Rating and a Proficiency Check that have a minimum of 6 months’ validity (The foreign license will be required to undergo license conversion.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.
Applications close: 31st December 2022 Singapore Standard Time